Our purchasing consulting firm specializes in generating
purchase cost reductions for both goods and services, for medium and large size companies in the Food and CPG sectors.
We identify cost reduction opportunities, execute and implement
them for a full turn-key solution. We differentiate ourselves by working towards a 'leave behind' of techniques and strategies
and self maintaining purchase contracts. We work either independently or in conjunction with your existing purchasing resources.
We GUARANTEE to save you money in your input costs.
OF EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCY:
- Cost Reduction
- Vendor Negotiations
- Continuous Improvement
- M & A Due Diligence
- Strategy Development
- Knowledge Transfer
- Purchasing Training
- Price Benchmarking
- Structure Optimization
- Packaging Sustainability
HOW DO WE WORK?
In a typical 'cost reduction' project, we.....
- review your key spend categories, suppliers and existing contracts.
- identify and prioritize opportunities, using our price benchmarking knowledge and
previous sourcing experience.
- negotiate with your current and other
potential suppliers to reduce your purchase costs.
- work to have
all suppliers ' put their best foot forward ' to retain or obtain your business.
- leverage your purchases ' formally ' within your organization or ' informally '
with that of other clients.
- develop recommendations as to how to
proceed for your approval.
- communicate and implement the agreed
- structure the resulting purchasing agreements to
ensure that they are easy to maintain and prevent future ' margin creep '.
- track and monitor progress for continuous improvement.